Foodie Friday Sushibowl
In this edition of my Foodie Friday post I'm sharing a delicious recipe that is super easy and a real good light dish for spring and summer.
For this sushibowl I won't be using typical rice, instead I will use Quinoa because this is way more healthy and it doesn't give you that blowy feeling after finishing your dinner. It's also the perfect dish for when you're trying to get bikini ready for summer!
1 piece of salmon fillet
6 to 7 Crab sticks
3 Nori sheets
4 tblsp Soy Sauce
Dry Ginger powder
2 or 3 tblsp Rice vinegar
Fresh Lemon juice
What you need to do
- Cook the Quinoa as instructed on the package and leave it to cool off for a little bit.
- Cut the avocado, cucumber and crab sticks into little pieces that are all similar in size and put those all in a bowl.
- Cut the salmon in little cubes but before you do, sprinkle a little soy sauce on top of it, add to the bowl.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan and add to the bowl.
- Hold the Nori sheets above the fire pit for only a few seconds so that these can become a little crisp. Cut them up in little pieces and add to bowl.
- Rinse and add the crispy corn to the bowl
- Now add rice vinegar, soy sauce, the dry ginger powder, black peper and lemon juice to the bowl. You can always add more soy sauce when you feel it's not salty enough.
- Stir everything well so that all the ingredients all get enough vinegar, soy sauce and spices.
- Put the quinoa that is still a little warm on the bottom of your plate and add the sushi bowl mixture on top of that.
- I always like to make a little wasabi sauce for this dish with mayonaise, soy sauce and a little sesame oil and sprinkle that on top. (it's not very bikini-friendly but ohh well)
Now we can eat and OMG it's super delishhhh!!
Watch my Mini Movie Below